We are seeking Splicing Technicians with a minimum of 3 years experience in Fiber Optic Fusion Splicing and Testing.
This position may require some limited overnight travel and 24/7 availability for emergency restoration.
We provide opportunity for advancement, training and continuing education.
Applicants must possess the following skills:
- Fusion splicing of ribbon and loose tube fiber optic cables
- Fault location using an OTDR
- Fiber Testing using an OTDR and Power Meter
- Fiber Termination
- Midspan Entry and enclosure builds
- Cable management and labeling
- Ability to read and revise splice matrix
- Excellent communication skills
- Provide digital post processing reports
- Be self motivated and organized
- Be familiar with basic traffic control methods
- Ability to enter confined spaces
- Have a clean driving record
- Have the ability to pass a background check to achieve security clearances
Additional Salary Information: Salary is negotiable and will be based on experience and performance
About Light Management Technologies, LLC
Light Management Technologies Security Division provides design build solutions for integrated IP Surveillance, Audio and Access control, WiFi and Wireless Transport. Our Construction Division excels in Fiber Optic Network Construction, Fiber Splicing / Testing / Documentation along with Data Center and Structured Cabling services throughout the Maryland, Virginia and Washington D.C. areas.
BACK TO TOP
BICSI ITS-Jobs is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else BICSI has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at BICSI ITS-Jobs.